Saturday, June 6, 2009

Preschool graduation...

(I know that I am way behind, but with vacations and Rodeo program, I haven't had much time)
Congratulations Ella Jean!
Ella had sooooo much fun at preschool this year! She made some good friends too! (The girl's that she is sitting by in the pictures/videos are Taylor and Lizzie. If you have had a conversation with Ella about preschool, I am sure she has told you about them!) Graduation was so fun, the kid's got to sing some funny songs and get their diplomas.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey Brook!
It's sooooooooo fun to see pics of Ella's graduation. We miss them already! I was just wondering if there is a way to stop the Twilight music when you're listening to one of the videos. (I'm computer illiterate.) Please email me and let me know.
Thanks - Mom C.