Sunday, January 25, 2009

David's secret obsession...

Have you ever got the impression that your spouse has a secret life that they don't want anyone to know about?  You walk into the room and they hide what they were reading like it the Sport's Illustrated swimsuit edition or something else that they don't want you to know they are reading?  Well, David has had a secret life of deception for the last few weeks.  I would come home from work and I would ask him what he did all day and he would "reading."  Early into the deceipt he told me what he was reading, but I was sworn to secrecy.  But, tonight, he came clean...

My husband is addicted to...

6 comments:

Payte and Sherie said...

That's awesome Dave! A real man! Has he seen the movie?

The Dipo's said...

LOL!! I wish I could get my husband to read them! He would just laugh at me through them though. :o)

Andy, Mary, Nate, Lizzie said...

Join the club! Andy's almost done with #2!

Joann said...

What part was he reading right there? Hey, they are good apparently since it's captured his attention.

The Cederstrom's said...

At the moment I took the picture he was reading Eclipse, right before the tadoo battle. He likes the books, I guess one of these days I should read/listen to them so that I don't look like the man in the relationship.

Avry said...

Wahooo!! he got suckered in! YES!