Sunday, January 11, 2009

CRAZY 8'S

Crazy 8's

I've been tagged by Jess. Here are some of OUR favorite things. (David & I are collaborating)

My 8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Bajio's
2-Jonny Carino's
3-Gambucci's (whatever Dave)
4-Texas Rhodehouse
5-Red Lobster
6-El Ranchero (the taco bus)
7-Chelino's
8-Fazoli's

My 8 Favorite T.V. shows:
1-HOUSE
2-Scrubs
3-Dirty Jobs
4-Top Chef
5-Project Runway
6-Iron Chef America
7-Dancing with the stars
8-The Red Green Show

8 Things I did yesterday:
1-Fought to get children dressed
2-Went to church
3-"Made" rolls (Rhode's baby)
4-Took a nap
5-Planned pack meeting
6-Ate Roast Beef
7-Created a recipe
8-Cleaned up Puke

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1-"Sex with my wife" ~David
2-"Someday having a boy to ofset the Estrogen" ~David
3-Being debt free
4-Not having to work (that's awhile away)
5- Grad school
6-moving (just so he won't have to be Elder's Quorum Pres. anymore)
7- Spring!
8- "Go see Papa!" ~Ella

8 Wishes
1-I wish I could fly
2-I wish Dave would change the babies bum
3- I wish I was a prize winning cake decorator
4-I wish I had a really really nice camera (aka a Canon 50G if someone feels inspired)
5- I wish we made 50 grand a year
6- I wish I could go to/move to Germany
7- I wish Ella would sleep in her own bed all night long
8-I wish my children slept until 10 am every morning

Well.... wasn't that enlightening
I tag Erin, Devony, Tiffany, Amanda, Tianna, Mary, Sherrie, and Joann

1 comment:

Joann said...

I miss Bajio's!!!!!!!!!!!