Saturday, April 5, 2008

Music Prodigy?

I did it!! I finally video of Ella singing on video!! Ella loves to sing to the music from Enchanted!! (She actually loves to sing to almost anything) She is also amazing at remembering the context of the song. For example, we have a CD of Disney music and if she has seen the movie that the song is from, she can tell you what movie it is from and what is happening in the movie when the song plays. She will be in the kitchen and a movie will be playing in the living room, and she will tell me exactly whst part of the movie it is by listening to the music. Hopefully some of the Davis genes have passed to her, so she can be even better at music then Dave and I are! (not that the Boyle side isn't musical)

5 comments:

Payte and Sherie said...

Macy loved the video and tried to sing along. It was mostly screaming from her, but oh well. Your girls are looking adorable and growing up quickly.

The Petty's said...

I love the hair dew! JK! I am impressed that she is singing like that! Very cool!

The Cederstrom's said...

I was going to apologize ahead of time for the hair, but I forgot. Her hair was actually really cute that day, and she ripped it all out... figures, the one day (literally) I did her hair she ripped it out!

Joann said...

That was so awesome! How old is Ella? Jimmy does the same thing with our Disney CD. And also other songs from movies like Meet the Robinsons. They have a song "little wonders" Jimmy recognizes everytime it's on the radio and that song from Curious George. That was way cute of Ella and you're so lucky you got to catch that on video!

The Cederstrom's said...

Ella is almost 3. I was lucky to catch it on video, cause she usually gets shy when she sees the camera.