Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Like father like daughter?

There have been many times when my mother-in-law insisted that she did not raise David in a barn, but when he does things like, say, drinking APPLESAUCE out of the jar, then I wonder... However, because of my deep love for him I have got used to these (as Dave would say) slight maladies of character. (who talks like that? Anyway...) The only time that I question my devotion to him, is when he starts teaching our daughters to behave like college, freshman, boys that do not have the time to get a dish out of the cupboard, but they can watch hours of 24.

Oh well, I guess this is why they say we must love our families unconditionally.

2 comments:

Andy, Mary, Nate, Lizzie said...

LOL! Oh my heck, that is hilarious! :D :D

Avry said...

Bwahahaha!! Oh the things kids catch onto. Proud parent moments.