Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ella's Black-eye

Helpful Hints from Life #2
When someone tells you to "watch out" and they are 6 years old, that probably means that something is speeding towards your head that will not feel good if it hits you!
Do to mishaps beyond our control, (no we didn't beat our child) Ella ended up with a black-eye after our weekend away.  The colors that it turns get better everyday.  There was one day when it looked like I had put 4 colors of makeup on her to make her look like rainbow bright or something.  SERIOUSLY she had red, purple, blue, and green spreading across her eyelid!  It was AWESOME!!  

4 comments:

Jane said...

Hey,

Looks like the black eye is almost gone. I'm just glad there wasn't more damage and that she's OK. And.......I love just seeing her picture! It gives my heart a boost!

Thanks - Mom C.

The Petty's said...

What happened? I think I missed that part.

The Cederstrom's said...

Sherrie,
Nate happened @ Andy's house

Andy, Mary, Nate, Lizzie said...

Yes...Nate happened. *sigh* Sorry, again. At lest the swelling has gone down!