Monday, August 16, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

This weekend we got to take our annual trip to Bear Lake/Pickleville. Friday night we spent at the one and only PICKLEVILLE PLAYHOUSE!!
Friday we got to see the show "Bandito rides again." I honestly think that my kids are two of Bandito's biggest fans. (even as I am writing this the kids are laughing saying "I wanna see Bandito) They laughed just as hard as all the adults even they didn't get half of the jokes. Ella's favorite part of the show was when the hero and heroine were playing the air guitar and singing to each other. Although most of the kids in the crowd weren't sure about him, Elena's favorite part of the show was the big pink bunny. (you have to see it) She thought it was hilarious when Bandito shot the bunny. What can I say my kids are morbid!
Saturday we got to go to beach. It was so much fun! We made two pretty awesome sand castles and spent a little time in the water. Check out these pics of our time at the beach.
I don't have any pics from Saturday night, but we got to eat dinner with Dave's family and go see the show "Crazy about you." For never seeing the show before, I couldn't believe how many of the songs I knew! Some of them included "I've got rhythm" and "Someone to watch over me." Who knew!! Ella LOVED this show!! It was full of dancing and Ella was glued to the stage. She even got a poster for the show to hang up in her room.
Here's to another fun weekend at Bear Lake. WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

3 comments:

The Petty's said...

Sounds like a great weekend. That is great! Bet it was fun to see Dave too.

The Petty's said...

Sounds like a great weekend. That is great! Bet it was fun to see Dave too.

Erin Davis said...

That's hilarious about your cousin! I want to win! :) Cute post by the way, it was fun to see you guys.