Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Special Delivery

Special delivery for Brook and David Cederstrom and family...
We are excited to announce that we are expecting Baby #3 in late December 2009. I was 14 weeks on Monday, and why I decided to wait to wait this long to DECLARE IT TO THE WORLD I don't exactly know except due to scheduling errors at the doctor's office (as I grumble expletives under my breath) I was not able to get in until today. For some reason, even though I have been puking my guts up for almost a month and a half now, it didn't seem real until I went to the doctor. So, sorry for all those who I have offended by not telling you... I didn't tell hardly anyone. Back to the baby at hand. This picture isn't wonderful because the baby was rolling over a lot during the ultrasound, but we think (crossing our fingers) that the baby's head is facing the bottom of the picture and you can kind of see it's spine near the top.
(WARNING: now that the news is officially "out" on the blog you might get bombarded with posts about me whining about pregnancy symptoms! Be prepared to filter through all blog posts for the next 6 months!)

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys!

Joann said...

Congratulations, that's always wonderful news. I hope morning sickness doesn't last too long. Any weird cravings?

Devony said...

hooray! congratulations! that is so exciting! you'll have to let us know what your girls think when you tell them! How far apart will they all be? Good luck! hope you feel better soon!