Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ST PATTY'S DAY!!!

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!

We woke up this morning, and began frosting cookies for our Home/Visiting Teaching families.  My girls were soooo excited cause mom finally made cookies and didn't give them all away.  (when I was frosting cookies today, Ella was like, "don't take all of them, ok mom?")
As you can tell from these pictures they quite enjoyed sticking there fingers in the frosting and eating it.
  
In fact Elena didn't really want the cookie, she just wanted the frosting!  (it begins 
already...) 
The rest of 
the day wasn't that memorable, 
except for wearing green, but you know it still is 
GREEN 
DAY so we must celebrate!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hey Guys!

Looks like you had a good time yesterday! Wish we could have frosted cookies with you! Thanks for making me a Grandma!! I love it!! And the pictures are adorable, of course! (I think I could really like this blogging thing after all.)
Love you guys, MOM

The Dipo's said...

That cookie looks great!!!