Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIE-POO!!

Today is my wonderful Husband's birthday, and it is a little know fact that he LOVES people to tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  So, I want to see how many people we can get to tell him, so if you get a minute, call Dave's cell phone and tell him "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"  (Most of you will probably get his voice mail, but if you do leave your message there!)  Anyway...






We kind out went out for David's birthday last night, because we wanted to go do something.  We went to Winger's and ate dinner and then went to get desert.  We had so much fun at SubZero for Elena's birthday, that we decided to go again.  This time we took Lisa, Mark, Carson, and Sydnee with us.  Ella and Carson had a lot of fun watching the smoke from the liquid Nitrogen again.  (I would have taken a pic of Dave, but he wouldn't let me)  It wasn't much of a birthday party, but we still go to eat good ice cream, and the kids got to watcth the smoke.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!  I promise nobody thinks you are old... (even though you ARE almost 30)

2 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

Happy Birthday David! Your twilight party sounds awesome. I'm so jealous! Everyone who hasn't read the books loved the movie, i wish I hadn't read them until after the movie came out!!

Avry said...

Happy belated Dave- Hope you had a great day!