Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Elena Pearl!!



Happy 1st Birthday 
Elena Pearl!!!
I can't believe how time flies!!  A year ago, I was getting ready to head the
 hospital, and now my baby is ALREADY a year old!!  Where does the time go?  Since Elena's birthday was on Monday, and Dave's family wanted to come up for her party we had her party on Saturday.  She had a whole bunch of cousins there, and we had a GREAT time!! Elena got some really fun toys, some cute clothes, and she must be growing up cause her aunt Stephanie got her hot pants!!  (I have to get a better picture of the hot pants, cause the one I have does not do them justice.)

4 comments:

The Dipo's said...

YEA! Happy Birthday to Elena! (By the way, did I ever tell you I love her name? I do!) You all look so cute! I can't wait to see the hot pants. :o)

Avry said...

What?!? She is a year already?? Time sure flies! What a cutie pie!

LIFE IS GOOD! said...

What a Party and we weren't invited? LOL I forgot a wedding reception that day also. Tooooooo busy with a free Saturday. Happy Birthday Elena.

Devony said...

How fun! Our kiddos are really close in age then! That's so exciting! If we ever live close to each other they can be friends too! Happy Birthday!