Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Spider Conspiracy

For those of you who don't know about my spider conspiracy theory, I will elaborate...
From a young age I decided that spiders had a vendetea against me. On occasion a hobo (spider not grocery cart man) would follow me across the floor, or run across my blanket on my bed (true story), or stalk me from beneath the ledge in the bathroom. Well, David thinks that I am insane. He does not understand that all arachnids are out to get me! (Or atleast scare the crap out of me, I actually haven't been bit by any of these perpetrators) Well, tonight I got more proof for my theory....
I saw a huge spider by our porch light, so I wanted to get the camera to zoom in and see if it was a catface or something else. So I went out and took a few pictures to look at when all-of-a-sudden the spider dropped all the way down to the steps. It scared me, so I jumped back down the stairs. No sooner than I stepped off the first stair, then the spider started to run to the edge of the same stair. So I stepped down to the ground and yelled to David. (Like a whimpy girl I might add. Pretty sad calling to my injured husband!) Then the spider followed me down all 3 stairs! He was after me I tell you!!!
Needless to say David got the cats and the dog away from the door, and I dashed up the stairs and in the door before the spider could wrap me up in it's web of death!!

4 comments:

The Petty's said...

Good think your "Harison Ford" came to your rescue! It sounds like that was a close one!

Is the picture of the spider in question? I agree, spiders are especially scarry when they are running towards you. You would think that we would be alot braver about them, being like a million times their size. Hope he doesn't get you in your sleep:)

Andy, Mary, Nate, Lizzie said...

"The Spider Conspiracy" Sounds like a great book title. :)

Payte and Sherie said...

I'm scared too!

Chelsea said...

Scary. Not a fan of spiders myself. Sad about Dave's surgery! Tell him to get well soon!
ps: you're kids are so cute. I can't believe Ella is already in Preschool.