Saturday, March 15, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by TIFF...
(for those who read this last week...Tiff is not my sister she got this from HER sister, and I forgot to delete that...whoops!)

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Book: "INFERNO OF DANTE" a new verse translation by ROBERT PINSKY

"Your image--dear, fatherly benevolent--
Being fixed inside my memory, has imbued
My heart: when in the fair world, hour by hour
You taught me, patiently, it was you who showed
The way man makes himself eternal; therefore,
The gratitude I feel toward you makes fit
That while I live, I should declare it here."

Wow....deep...
I tag Kari, Mary, Sherrie, Sherie, and Larry... I mean... how 'bout Jenn

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Wow, that was deep! Glad to see I"m your sister now...*wink*