Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Little Princess

It is beyond me how it is that my child has become such a girly-girl. Ok, so maybe I am girlier than I think, but Ella has beat my girliness 100 fold. Of course she does the girly things that I do, like wanting to do her hair, to look pretty, and wear cute clothes, but she also likes to carry a purse and wear lots of jewelery!! It is so cute how she puts on her "princess" dresses and dances and twirls around the house.

Lately she has become fond of the music from the movie "Enchanted." Ok, so not all the music...not even the majority of the music...just the two songs that sound the most like classic princess songs. She sways back and forth while they play, and just this week she has started singing along. It is so cute!! Somehow I am going to have to put a hidden camera in the back of my car to capture the action, cause she is to shy to do it front of people.

Warning to all father's with little girls... no matter how you try to avoid it, someday your little girl will become a princess. (this will only tighten the knot that they already have tied around your finger)

2 comments:

The Petty's said...

I love the new look! And I love the picture of Dave at the top! That was good for a laugh, for sure!

Avry said...

Aww every mom has got to have a girlie girl!