Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

I was tagged by Joann: travisjoannnjimmyjordan.blogspot.com
The Rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I LOVE WATCHING PROJECT RUNWAY! Even though I am not into high fashion, I lve watching project runway to see what clever ideas they come up with.

2. I would much rather stay up til 3 then wake up at 3. Dave is the opposite... crazy...

3. I have a whole closet full of scrapbook and craft materials that I only use every couple of months.

4. I'm too lazy to spend 30 min. making dinner for my family, but I will spend 4 hours making a birthday cake for someone else!

5. I haven't been in my back yard since October.

6. When Ella get tired I tease her, cause I know that if she gets mad, she will wear herself out, and go to sleep easier! (I know I'm mean)

7. I love to get my cat wet, I don't why, I just do.

I am going to tag:

Sherie: payteandsherie.blogspot.com
Sherrie: mandspetty.blogspot.com
Tiffany: snedfam.blogspot.com
Mary: andymary-livelovelaugh.blogspot.com/
Misty: http://bebo.com/idahocowgirl5
Avry: http://justinavry.blogspot.com/

(I will tag one more when I make more friends)

1 comment:

Joann said...

So, you had another girl? That's awesome! I was wondering how all that was going. How's the sleeping at night? I'm still deprived of my sleep but for the most part Aubry is a great baby.