Thursday, October 11, 2012

Adventures in cake land

I had a cake request, so you all get to see some of the fun things I have been doing with my "cake business" lately.  (It's not really a business if you don't make money, but....)
This Barbie Cake was for Ella Jeaner's 7th birthday.  It was lots of fun to make!
This fish cake has become one of people's favorites I've ever made because it is so odd.  It was for someone's dad's 70th birthday party.  It was crazy big, but pretty fun to make.

This wedding cake was for my niece.  It was such an awesome day, and I was so glad to share it with her.

Now this cake madness is from a Memorial Scholarship Fundraiser I did this last Saturday.  All ONE-HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUPCAKES were a huge hit, and I managed to maintain my sanity so things are good! (By the way to more fully get the picture, what you are seeing is the inside of my van.  We had to take ALL the seats out in order to fit all of it in!  CRAZY!!!)

No comments: