Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Emmett Michael!!

Happy Birthday Emmett!
In order to celebrate Emmett's Birthday we took a bunch of hats to the hospital for the babies that share Emmett's birthday. The girls had a great time giving the presents to the moms. Ella would hand a present to each mom and then say "it's Emmett's birthday today!" It was so much fun to see them so excited.

These are all the hats I made to take to the hospital.

We had 10 different gifts bags that each had a card, an angel, and a hat. We handed out 6 of these bags ourselves and left 4 bags and 5 more hats for the nurses to hand out.

I can't say that we did a lot for Emmett's birthday, but these few hours that we spent at the hospital were wonderful. We were able to share happy moments with some moms and their babies and still remember our own angel baby that watches over us each day.
Oh my angel boy, how we miss you and wish you were here. Watch over us and remember that we love you even if you only spent a short amount of time here. This was all in memory of you!





2 comments:

Mandy said...

You might not feel like you did a lot, but what a wonderful way to honor the life of your son. If I was a new mom that got a visit from you and your girls that day, I would treasure the hat and angel!

Lovely Purple said...

Just now I drop by and I've no idea what happened to Emmet but I pray he get well soon...in order to cheer up yourself, you also make others too.