Saturday, November 13, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!

I know for most of you this might be old new, but due to my pregnant brain that can't remember anything I was having complications logging into Blogger for awhile, so...
It's a Girl!!
This is the pic of our "gymnist" daughter. (yes, those are her toes touching her forehead)
Her adorable profile!

Her cute little face! Some people say they think this picture is creepy, but I LOVE IT!! I think that she looks a little like Ella.
Her long skinny feet. Another clue that she might look like Ella. Elena has small feet altogether, but Ella has always had super-long feet that are just as skinny as they are long.
With only about 3 more months to do, I can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl and hold her in my arms.



2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so excited for you guys. We find out Monday what we are having. Maybe we'll have 3 girls, too!

Rachelle Colvin said...

So fun! I loved finally being able to see what Abbie looked like! Congrats!!!!