Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Flowers...

Last week I was having a VERY bad day. I had started crying early in the morning and couldn't get myself to stop until I fell asleep later that afternoon. Dave went to his meeting and when he came home he had bought stuff to make fajitas for dinner, Andes mints to make brownies, and a pot of daisies to make me happy. He said that someone told him that daisies are the "happiest" flowers. What a good man I have for a husband.
Thank you Honey
for buying me my
Happy Flowers!!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

What a sweet picture for your blog banner! Just gorgeous. And yes, Daisies are the happiest flower...from the movie You've Got Mail!

Sorry you had a crummy day, but what a great husband you have to help make it all better! :)

tiff snedaker said...

What a good good hubby :)

The Petty's said...

Hope things are going better for you this week. Hang in there. I love the picture as well. You always have really nice pictures.

The Dipo's said...

Ahhh..... What a sweet thing! My husband never knows if I'm having a rough day until he gets home because he can't answer his phone at work and only checks his email when he first arrives... so no way... I'm jealous that your husband is there for you in that way. It really is wonderful!

Chelsea said...

I'm so sorry you have to feel such deep sadness. It takes so long for that to ease. Let the atonement lift you up and give you strength.
Husbands are just one of Heavenly Father's tender mercies. What a sweet guy!
Love you!

Emily said...

How AWESOME!! There's something special about getting flowers from your husband. I'm glad you have him!

Avry said...

Aww what a great guy! love the pic of the daisies soo pretty.
HOpe your feeling better.
HUGS!