Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation

Every year May rolls around and there graduation ceremonies going on every night, in every town across America.  This year is no exception.  We have 3 graduations that we are going to at this moment.
The first graduation that we need to go to this year is my niece Jaklyn's graduation.  Jaklyn is graduating from Jefferson High School on May 19th 2009.  Over the years Jaklyn has watche
d my kid's for me more times then I can count!  She is such a beautiful girl and I can't wait to see what she does in the next few years!
Congratulations JAKLYN!!!
The next graduation that we will get to attend is Ella's preschool gradution.  Now, I know that some may argue that it is silly to have preschool graduation, but Ella has had such a good time at preschool this 
year.  She has made some really good friends in her class.  Some of them are going to kindergarten next year, so it will be fun for her to do one last big thing with her class/friends.  Ella is graduating from Little Chickadee Preschool on May 20th  2009.

Congratulations Ella Jean!!!

The last graduation we get to go to is my Sis-in-law Categerine.  Catherine is graduating from Springville High School on Ella's Birthday.  It will be fun to go and celebrate with Catherine and give her our expert graduate knowledge!

Congratulations stinky Catherine!!

No comments: