Monday, February 16, 2009

Going GREEN!

There is a lot of talk about "Going Green" these days, but when I say going green, I am much more literal.  My blog is actually turning GREEN!!  Anyone who knows me well, knows that I like the color green.  (just ask my husband)  I like it, I love it, what can I say!!  Now you all might think that it is a little early to be going green for St. Patrick's Day, but it's not.  Those of you who get harrassed by their husbands as much as I do about liking things green... St Patrick's Day is the one holiday out of the year, when our family and friends can't give us a hard time for having lots of things that are green!!
So everyone show some ST PATRICK'S DAY spirit and GO GREEN!!!

2 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Oh my heck I love your new blog look! So cute!

Payte and Sherie said...

I do think of you when St. Patrick's day comes around! And I'm sure your girls will have some adorable green clothes to go along with the holiday!