Monday, August 4, 2008

Bear Lake, BEAR LAKE, La-La La-La La-La

Uh... Went a little crazy with the title there...

A couple weeks ago (yes I'm behind again...) we had a reunion in Draper, so on the way we decided we would swing by Bear Lake and see uncle Ted. It was Elena's first trip to lake, and once we figured out how to make her happy, she had a pretty good time.

One of the coolest things about Bear Lake this year, is that Dave finally has a child that is big and brave enough to go in the water with him. Ella had a great time playing in the water! Eventually she got cold, but she doesn't have any insulation on her whole body!!

3 comments:

The Dipo's said...

It looks like you guys are having such a fun Summer! I'm so jealous! We've been doing nothing but work and some play... it's been way too hot to do anything down here. We're headed up to Southern Idaho in a few weeks though, hopefully we get some relief then. Hope you're doing well!

Ariana said...

Brooke, did you know that I recently moved into your old ward and that your mom is my visiting teacher??? Weird huh? She's super sweet. It's so strange that I'm back in Rigby!
arianabelle@gmail.com

Joann said...

I love Bear Lake. My Aunt and Uncle live in Garden City. Summer is the time for family reunions and that's cool your guys decided to make a stop before hand. Traveling with kids is hard enough, I'm always thinking "let's just get there before anything else happens."