Sunday, July 27, 2008

HORSE CAMP 2008

(I know that I have been running about 2 weeks behind on posting this summer, but bear with me I will eventually catch up!)
As is tradition my mom and I went and taught at Alpine 4-H horse camp again this year, only THIS YEAR we got to take Mickell, Ella, and Elena with us. Plus, we got to hang out with Tracy's family that she brought up. But, the most exciting thing about Camp this year was that Ella got to do Cloverbuds classes, which included making her own stick horse (Belle) to ride on a trail ride and through the poles and barrels. Here are a few pictures of Ella, Trisha, and Kaylee (her cousins) riding their stick horses.

After we were done teaching classes on Friday David, Lisa, Landon, Ethan, Carson, Sydnee, and Madelyn all came up to go to "THE" DANCE with us. We had tons of fun dancing, and the kids just loved being thrown in the air by Misty and her "friend" Mike. Although it is common known fact that what happens at horse camp stays at horse camp, here is just a small peak of some of the fun that we had...

No comments: