Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'M BACK!!



Perhaps you are wondering why I have not been posting, commenting, e-mailing, or even getting on the internet lately. Well, this is why...


What you see to your left is the cover for the 2008 Jefferson County Stampede Rodeo Program. The fact that I have the cover to show you is a relief in and of itself, but the programs are all printed and picked up and waiting in my car. (Brook's shoulders instantly feel 100 lbs lighter as the weight of the rodeo program stress floats away into cyber space...)
For those of you who do not know, I take all of the ads that people buy for the rodeo program and paste them together every year. So from about the first week in May to the second week in June, the rodeo program is about all I think about. So you can expect me to being social and joining in a little bit more now that the program is done.

No comments: