Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I love playing TAG!!

These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. (Dave & Brook)

3 Joys
1. My Girls
2. My Wife (aw...isn't that sweet
3. The gospel
1. Singing with my girls
2. Petting my kitties
3. Clocking out of work on Friday evening

3 Fears (the superficial type)
1. Bees and Wasps
2. Heights
3. Small Spaces (let me out mommy I'm scared)
1. SPIDERS
2. Looking out the window at night and seeing someone looking back at me
3. Walking in the dark by myself

3 Current obsessions/collections
1. Smart A_ _ T-shirts
2. History Books
3. Kitchen Gadgets (I'm a girl, what can I say)
1. BLOGGING (If I get to bed without my nightly blog reading I am not a happy person)
2. Cake pans of every size, shape, and material
3. Applying filters to my digital pictures to make them funny (Dave hates it when I do that)

3 Surprising Facts (maybe not so surprising)
1. Including my wife I have only ever kissed 6 girls
2. I considered getting a tattoo
3. As a kid I wanted to be in "Classic Sound" a song and dance touring group.
1. When I was a kid I once ran out of the bathroom butt naked singing born to be wild
2. My kids have elf ears (honey I promise I've been faithful...)
3. I am practiced in the ancient art of macrame


I TAG...
1. Sherie Cagle
2. Melissa Archibald
3. Jennifer Cederstrom
4. Catherine Cederstrom
5. Joann Poulsen

No comments: